Saturday 19 July 2008

pedal in the park worcester

Photos are , Dave Walker roller racing and Martins time trial tandem
A free cycle event a Worcester! I was on the St Johns cycle club stand for most of the day. There was lots for people to do and see including a mountain bike trials display team, which was awesome!
I rode the penny down and went out on the guided ride, about 10miles through the lanes. All good fun. I met up with Chris Ford from cycle active, the company who I did coast to coast with. Cycle active had a mountain bike skills area to teach kids about bike control. They do loads of mountain bike trips, and a few road ones so if you're after a holiday check out the web site... I've been on a couple of mountain bike holidays with them in the past and had a really good time..http://www.cycleactive.co.uk/

.................................................................... ............................................................. ............................................... ............................................... ..........................Other stuff that was fun was the roller racing, check out this site for the results... I was 10th..


No comments: