Friday 26 October 2007

Sue's wedding, round 2

My sister Sue has managed to get married to Simon! Take a look back through this blog to see why the wedding was delayed untill now....We had much better weather in October than in July and the whole day went really well. The next day was not so plesent as I had a pretty nasty hang over....

On the penny farthing front I am about to send off my entry for another duathlon and plan to use the penny for the bike leg. I'm not expecting to do a great time as I have let my training slip after doing the coast to coast last month. Even so I've got untill 25th Nov to get myself ready so you never know, I may not come last...

My penny riding days are also about to become a little more difficult as here in England we are about to change the clocks. This means that it will be completly dark when I get home from work so evening rides are over for the next few months... I'll just try to get out on it on my days off.

No comments: